Ongoing Promotion

Kesayangan Beta

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Taejongdae Park

Day 3 at Busan and early in the morning I went to Taejongdae Park. Surprisingly its like located in the end of Busan. Hahaha Its so far plus I went there by metro and bus. I went there from Haeundae Station transfer to Line 1 at Seomyeon Station. From Seomyeon to Nampo Station exit number 6 then need to transfer again to Bus number 88, 30 or 88 and lastly get off at Taejongdae.

wilmashana.blogspot.my

After that, need to walk for 3 minutes to the Taejingdae Resort Park entrance gate. Its free entrance and if u taking the Danubi Train, you need to pay for 3000KRW. I'm tough girl so I just hike to get to the observatory. Its take around 30minutes but Its worth since I can enjoy my walk and the scenery without any rush. 

wilmashana.blogspot.my
So, let's start walking! Observatory 1490m.

wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my
If u reach here, then you reach the top already.
wilmashana.blogspot.my
The Mother and daughter statue to remind people about love of their parents before they commit suicide. This is because long time ago this place is where people jump to take off their lives.
wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my
There the light house behind me.

wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my

As you can see the coastal view are so spectacular.
wilmashana.blogspot.my

Having some Korean snack; Hodo Gwaja, the walnut cake.
wilmashana.blogspot.my

Down below, local people selling fresh seafood and you can enjoy the foods in summer breeze. Even though its summer but its cold in here.
wilmashana.blogspot.my


wilmashana.blogspot.my

That is, next: Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dream
*All pictures taken by Iphone 5C without any filter apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment