Ongoing Promotion

Kesayangan Beta

Monday, December 05, 2016

Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dream

It takes like almost a hour to catch the Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dream show by bus. The show start at 7 night and only play for 20 minutes, I almost late for it but luckily the ajjusi drop me just in front of it, I arrive just in time the show have just started. If he drop me in the bus stop I would have to walk for like 3 to 5 minutes. 

If you watching "Superman is back" in KBS, this is the place where the twin enjoy favourite song being used as the backgroud music requested by their dad. I have recorded some part of the fountain show, you can check it out in my Instagram with hastag #wilmashanagoestokorea.

wilmashana.blogspot.my

Its located at 14, Moprundae 1-gil, Busan. You can go there by subway, get off at Sinpyeong Station and transfer to Bus bound for Dadeapo Beach which the bus number are 2,11,338,1000, and Saha 3-1.


wilmashana.blogspot.my

Next: Yeongdodaegyo Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment